Tennis Channel

Tennis Channel

By Tennis Channel

  • Category: Sports
  • Release Date: 2013-05-25
  • Current Version: 7.0.8
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 138.70 MB
  • Developer: Tennis Channel
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Score: 2
2
From 896 Ratings

Description

Tennis Channel is your home for Tennis. Subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus and watch over 1300 live matches as well thousands of on-demand matches. Are you a Tennis Channel subscriber? Authenticate and watch the network streamed live. Tennis Channel Plus subscribers will unlock access to over 650 live matches not available on Tennis Channel including the French Open mosaic, ATP and WTA tours, Davis Cup matches, Fed Cup matches, plus thousands of hours of on-demand programming. Access to Tennis Channel Plus requires a subscription. -An annual subscription is valid for 1 year from date of purchase. -Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. -Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your annual subscription, by going to the Account Settings after purchase. -Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription and will renew for an additional year for all annual subscriptions. -No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Access to live streaming of Tennis Channel is determined by your TV provider. The following providers offer access to Tennis Channel live streaming: -AT&T U-verse -Cox -DISH -DirecTV -Verizon FiOS -Frontier -Select NCTC partners Please check back regularly as new TV providers are added.

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Broke

    1
    By diamonda
    Won’t let me watch plus matches even though I have paid subscription. Have to use browser.
  • Awful app

    1
    By Dama1517597
    Utter crap. I pay to be a PLUS subscriber and can not access anything. It constantly asks me to “sign in”. Awful.
  • Confusing and overall tennis plus useless streaming.

    1
    By tonynickname
    Only woman tennis and some live tennis for men tennis but no recording. I stop watching tennis with greedy and stingy people running shows.
  • Doesn’t work

    1
    By Lilkimsobe
    I’ve reset my password and even my new password doesn’t work. I’ve done this multiple times and still can’t get into the app. This is a waste of money as I’ve been struggling with it for years. Foolishly, I continue to subscribe hoping it will work, but always as I’m trying to watch an important match, I can’t get in. And trying to watch matches via the regular tennis tv channel portion of this app — that doesn’t happen either! I pay for it at home, but can’t watch on the app because Comcast cable isn’t on the app’s list of cable providers. !? VERY disappointed.
  • Make it work!

    1
    By PFK7
    Does NOT load any live match. I pay for tennis plus subscription and cannot watch it on my iPad nor iPhone. Frustrating!
  • Utterly Unreliable

    1
    By triplebjdesq1
    This app is terrible. 90% of the time the match replays don’t even load. The other 10%, the match replays take longer to load than the actual match. Why can Tennis.com not fix their constant stability and reliability issues? It’s time to unsubscribe.
  • Can’t access TC on the app???

    2
    By ATLMovieGuy
    DIRECTV Now account holder that has tennis channel as part of my package. But there is no DIRECTV now log in option on the app so you can’t go between TC and the Plus channels. I either watch TC on my DIRECTV now app or the plus channels on the TC plus app. Going between the apps is a waste of time. Won’t be re-upping.
  • Worst app ever

    1
    By Montago b
    It takes a pretty bad app for me to write a review, I’ve been trying to get this to work for the longest with my AT&T U-verse account. The app. will not work and no maintenance has been done to correct The problems with just getting best program to work at all, this please avoid this app at all costs!
  • Watch out!!!!

    1
    By BB Up
    Don’t click subscribe!! Nowhere does it mention the $100 charge until you’ve already clicked through to learn more. It also does not ask you to confirm your purchase, it just charges you. Before I new it, I got a notification that I had just spent $110. Then, to top it off, the subscription for PLUS didn’t even work. Still trying to use the subscription I didn’t even want. Not surprising this app has a 1.8 star rating...
  • Zerev Tsitsipas match

    1
    By patannc
    Am really disappointed that a current match between Tsitsipas/Zeneca was changed to the plus channel. Now we’ll never see it. You could have delayed the Stephens match so we could appreciate both. F rating

Comments

keyboard_arrow_up