AccuWeather: Forecast Alerts

AccuWeather: Forecast Alerts

By AccuWeather International, Inc.

  • Category: Weather
  • Release Date: 2008-12-22
  • Current Version: 11.4.5
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 210.65 MB
  • Developer: AccuWeather International, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 596,783 Ratings

Description

Get live alerts, forecasts & minute-by-minute weather updates with award-winning superior accuracy™ wherever you are! Enjoy reliable and accurate weather forecasting from wind speed to temperature with AccuWeather. Track severe weather with animated radar maps. Predict the unpredictable: always know what to expect from the weather so you can make the most out of each day. TOP 3 FEATURES: 1. MinuteCast® – View minute-by-minute rain and temperature forecasts for the next two hours, hyper-localized to your exact location. 2. Keep out of the storm with pushed severe weather alerts. Track dangerous weather in real time with the AccuWeather animated radar. 3. RealFeel Temperature® – Sunny doesn’t always mean warm. AccuWeather’s weather widget shows you how the temperature actually feels outside. Personalize your forecast any way you want, anywhere you are in the world. Get all the tools you need to understand the weather: • View your Daily Snapshot when you open the app to find out what you can expect from the day’s weather, from temperature to wind speed. • Scroll through your Local Forecast Summary for highly accurate forecasts for the next two weeks, so you can plan your weekends around the weather. • Customize your AccuWeather interface: hide the details that aren’t relevant to you. • Keep out of the storm with pushed severe weather alerts. Track dangerous weather in real time with the AccuWeather animated radar. • Watch top-trending weather videos from AccuWeather’s very own news team. • Enjoy full Apple Watch support: receive MinuteCast®, RealFeel Temperature®, current conditions details & severe weather notifications straight to your Watch. Download AccuWeather for free and enjoy award-winning superior accuracy™ in weather forecasting on your iOS device.

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Not reliable

    2
    By wkayr
    This app predicts rain that never shows, then changes the hour it will rain, then it disappears all together. This is not an accurate weather app at all. Very disappointed. Just deleted it from my phone and ipad.
  • Good app

    3
    By Ybartee
    I like a lot of aspects to this app, but the radar continues to have jitter and delays, so have to rely on other apps for radar. The allergy feature of this app is the best I’ve found.
  • Great weather app

    5
    By neweeks
    Look no more & download his weather app. I’ve tried numerous & this one is the best, most accurate weather app. I like all of the features.
  • Refresh

    1
    By Strib
    The hourly does not refresh appropriately. Just let a site with issue. Smh. Only looking for 3 data points. Overkill!
  • Weather

    5
    By mericanmike
    The most helpful and very accurate weather app I have ever used. It really helps to plan my day and know what I can expect when traveling.
  • 1 of 3

    5
    By Jim in Va. Beach
    I have three weather apps on my iPad and this is by far the most accurate and descriptive ie; no rain for 120 minutes, etc.
  • Radar inaccurate

    2
    By Saralicious45678
    I found the radar pattern to be pretty inaccurate. And I didn’t like the precipitation feature. A picture of a partial sun at 49% chance of rain but a lightning bolt at 51% from hour to hour? Didn’t like.
  • Took out the moon

    5
    By SRO11
    This version removed the moon rise and set and I miss it. Otherwise, this app is best
  • Horrible App

    1
    By Dumbest-1-Ever
    I’ve owned this App for almost two years and it’s horribly inaccurate and unreliable. Buy any weather App other than this one. I’m NOT teasing, it’s rarely timely or accurate. I think a bunch of elementary school kids could make better, more timely, and greatly more accurate weather forecasts. Save your money and, more importantly, the aggravation!!
  • Does what I want!

    5
    By Kheldar321
    Out of the weather apps I like this one the best. It’s easy to customize and lets me have the sections that I want. The others will not always let you hide or remove things so they get pushed to the bottom.

Comments

keyboard_arrow_up