Love Balls

Love Balls

By Super Tapx

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2018-02-14
  • Current Version: 1.2.1
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 201.93 MB
  • Developer: Super Tapx
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 286,626 Ratings

Description

It's time to use your brain and find a way to bump the balls! The rule's easy, just draw lines or shapes to bump the balls, you will need your wisdom and imagination. You'll surely love this game once you get how it works! Features: * Free to play, play it anywhere anytime * Suitable for all ages * Simple rules but a little difficult to clear the level, you'll find the addiction. * You can also enjoy the fun of collecting pens * Now try to get a higher score and share it with your friends! * New levels update every week

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Too repetitive.

    2
    By BlueDiamondBro
    It got old after doing the same thing on different looking places. I didn’t like it.
  • Too many adds

    1
    By Lonbh17
    The adds were TERRIBLE. Game was good, the 10% chance you could play. 90% adds.
  • TOO MANY ADS

    1
    By KK awsone
    I hate ads and this app has a lot of them. Every time I go to a different level there is an ad. Every time I mess up and start again there is an ad. NO MORE ADS!!!!!! Just take at least half the ads of the game and I would give this a five star rating!!!!
  • Cool game but...

    1
    By Bushnikov
    Game is cute and fun but ads are unbearable and so frequent it’s borderline unplayable...
  • Make a paid version please!

    4
    By Brttny85
    Please make a paid version so those that would rather pay for the app and have no ads can have the option! I love this game, so much, but the ads are insanely annoying.
  • Love it!!!!

    5
    By dez a wez
    It’s so cool no viruses or bugs whoever made this needs a big hug
  • Needs iCloud save

    3
    By Sheenelee
    It's a good game that I would play more if I can save my progress on iCloud so that I can play it on more than 1 device.
  • Too many ads

    4
    By Perla Meraz
    Love the game so cute and entertaining. But way too many ads!! The level itself takes only but 2 seconds just to be followed by a 30 sec ads is very annoying!! Makes me not want to play. I only played two or three times and was so frustrated with the amount of ads. Ridiculous!
  • الدعايات اكثر ممن الدعايات الي في التلفزيون خلفوا ابي استانس

    1
    By لنخقخقخفخ
    ص
  • Love balls

    5
    By surpriseabul
    This is the best game ever can’t believe this app makes me play on it every day !

Comments

keyboard_arrow_up