Lure: Interactive Chat Stories

Lure: Interactive Chat Stories

By RepresentLY Inc

  • Category: Book
  • Release Date: 2017-09-28
  • Current Version: 3.4.2
  • Adult Rating: 17+
  • File Size: 118.39 MB
  • Developer: RepresentLY Inc
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
Score: 4.48223
4.48223
From 8,610 Ratings

Description

Lure features bite-sized chat stories told in the format of a text message conversations, like if you were watching somebody else’s messenger app texts. From suspenseful steamy romance conversations to creepy horror stories, Lure’s chat stories deliver traditional stories in a gripping, engaging new way that will leave you addicted – just tap to reveal the next message and watch the episode unfold! We’ve taken the fun of engaging with bite-sized content like Snapchat and have used it to deliver text stories in a way that is SNAPPY, SPOOKY, and ADDICTING. Whether you want to squeeze in a quick read on your commute to work, don’t have the time to read a long story or you fancy experiencing 21st century storytelling at its finest, Lure has something for you. We’ve made reading fun, fast and thoroughly enjoyable – come and see what we’re about! New titles to explore everyday! By using Lure, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy: https://lureapp.com/terms-conditions.html https://lureapp.com/privacy-policy.html

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Gems

    1
    By Callmebeths
    Where are my gems? I paid and I don’t have my gems!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5 STARS

    5
    By Kimmie Baker
    Great app! Way better than any apps you read a story on! You get 6 or 12 diamonds every 4 hours and a lot of Juicy Drama! Although I wish there were more horror chat stories. Overall I definitely recommend to download it!
  • 🤦🏼‍♀️

    4
    By ImYour imagination
    The stories are interesting and I love them but I hate having to wait 4hrs for 12+ gems just so I can read another episode. Not only that I have to wait but I can’t watch free ads to make the refill time go any faster or even watch free ads to get more gems. To make this a lil bit worse, I have to pay 12 gems to read another episode and don’t have enough to interact with more choices. I can’t afford to pay for gems. Please fix this problem.
  • Took my money

    1
    By lyla wulf
    GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDNT GIVE ME MY 20 gems
  • cool

    5
    By imrllydett
    I like it but I just need a little more gems
  • You could 5 stars

    3
    By kiwiss1367
    Literally in love with this game. I just started playing and I honestly like reading a couple of chapters before I go to sleep, but sometimes I can’t even do that. I wait 4 hours to finally get 6 gems, barely enough to start a chapter because they require just as many. You could just say, “start another story until then” but I’m sure everyone knows that it’s so hard to move from one storyline to another without some closure. If I could at least get three chapters in without needing gems, for ONE story, that would make my day. I get it, people need to make money, but I could get more stories and chapters out of the game ‘Episode’. I like their concept in tickets and gems and I think y’all should consider it.
  • App

    5
    By jjd617
    Love the app started it up and it threw me into a chapter of eyes for my stepbrother finish both the first and second would love to know if there is or going to be a third and hopefully 4th
  • The Gems.

    1
    By dhjdfbhenc
    You need WAYY too many gems to play this game and i’m honestly not gunna waste my money anymore.
  • APP KEEPS CRASHING

    2
    By Ballin for days
    So I keep trying to open my app to claim my gems and the app keeps closing on me. I’ve tried turning off my phone then turning it on but that didn’t work either. Also 12 gems per chapter is really high.
  • Ok

    3
    By 🙄Dylan🙄
    The only way to get gems is to wait four hours to get 6 with the optional ad for 6 more, and chapters are 12 gems. So the means no unlocking extra things in the story or anything like that. It’s pretty crap. Stories are good, they’re quite a lot, but entertaining to read nevertheless. I’d say cut down gem wait time-give gems after finishing chapters—give more ad options for gems-or do all three. Even ads to cut down wait time. It’s a good game but, it’s a lot like other games where 95% of the game is waiting and the other 5% is where you actually get to play the game 🤷🏾‍♀️

Comments

keyboard_arrow_up